The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Mobile Advertising Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Mobile Advertising Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
Get Sample Research PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102496
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Mobile Advertising Market:
- Inmobi Technologies Private Ltd.
- Facebook, Inc.
- Mobvista International Technology Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Mintegral International Ltd.
- Chartboost, Inc.
- AppLovin Corporation
- Epom Ltd.
- Matomy Media Group Ltd.
- Smaato, Inc.
The global mobile advertising market size was USD 73.55 billion in 2020. The market is projected to grow from USD 96.46 billion in 2021 to USD 782.12 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 34.8% during the 2021-2028 period. Fortune Business Insights™ has provided this information in its report titled, “Mobile Advertising Market, 2021-2028.” According to our researchers, the increasing utilization of mobile phones by users has encouraged leading players to use it as an endorsing platform in order to reach maximum people. Also, the rising usage of social media applications has concluded in the generation of in-app advertisements and has emerged as a robust source of advertising.
For instance, according to Business Today, Instagram earned $20 billion in ad revenues in 2019, which is greater than that YouTube earned, approx. $15.1 billion. Instagram apparently was responsible for over a quarter of Facebook’s ad returns in 2019. As per reports, Facebook earned a total of USD 70.7 billion of income from marketing and advertisements during the mentioned year. This is expected to bolster the mobile advertising market growth during the forecast period.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
- What are the key driving factors for the growth of the Mobile Advertising Market Tools?
- What are the top players operating in the Mobile Advertising Market Tools?
- What segments are covered in the Mobile Advertising Market Tools report?
- How can I get a sample report/company profiles for the Mobile Advertising Market Tools?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245