The UK’s National Rail network is a valuable, convenient service. It provides you with a way of getting around that’s fast, easy, and affordable. However, if you’re traveling to the UK from another country then there’s an even better way to use this network: with a rail pass! A travel pass can be used across the entire national rail network as well as on many bus services, ferry routes, and underground trains in London. This article will show you everything you need to know about getting your own UK rail pass before your next trip.
Seamless Travel Across the UK
Your best bet for a seamless trip across the UK is to get an InterRail One Country Pass. This is a pass that allows you to travel anywhere in one country, without having multiple tickets. Here are some basic things to know about this pass:
- You can use it on trains and buses in most countries throughout Europe (excluding Spain). To find out if your destination is included, check out [this list](https://www.interrailnet/en/interrail-passes/interrail-one-country-passes)
- Your pass comes with an unlimited number of free train trips within your chosen country – including connections between cities
- You can choose between five different lengths of time: 4 or 8 days, 15 or 22 days (you can also purchase multi-month passes). The longer your pass lasts, the cheaper it will be per day
Smart, simple, and versatile
- You can use it on buses, trains, trams, ferries, and some taxis.
- It is valid for one year.
- It is valid for one or two people (the pass works just like a paper ticket).
- You can use it for a maximum of 30 days per trip (this varies depending upon the country). So if you buy your pass today and decide to travel somewhere next month, well… you’re screwed because your pass expired already!
- The best part about the Europass is its versatility; you can use it in many countries throughout Europe. This includes France, Germany Italy, and Spain to name but a few popular destinations (see [map](http://www.europeanrailguide.com/eurorail-passes/) below).
Buy now and get an exclusive 30-day trial
If you sign up for a 30-day trial, you’ll get a free 30-day trial. If you don’t cancel before the end of your trial period, we’ll automatically start billing for your plan’s monthly cost (plus taxes) unless otherwise canceled. You can cancel at any time during the first month of service and avoid being charged.
For web users: You can cancel at any time by clicking on “Account Settings” in the top right corner of our site and selecting “Cancel Membership” from the dropdown menu. For mobile app users: Log into your account on the app and tap on “Manage My Account” from the main navigation bar to access this screen where it says “Cancel Membership.”
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at another date in your destination, we’ll match it. If you find an itinerary that’s equal to or better than what you have booked and paid for, we’ll give you the difference back.
To claim your Price Match Guarantee from Universal, please contact our customer service team 24 hours before travel. You must be able to provide evidence of any cheaper fares available for the same dates and class of accommodation on our website or through other online channels of global distribution systems such as Skyscanner, Orbitz, and Expedia.
Unlimited travel across the UK
Unlimited travel across the UK
With this pass, you can get unlimited travel anywhere in the UK. You are free to use it as much as you want, and there are no restrictions on where you can go or how many times you can use it. Whether your trip is short or long, this pass will allow you unlimited train rides all over Britain.
You can cancel your pass at any time, even if you have used it.
You can cancel online. You can also do so by phone or email. If you want to cancel in person, your best bet is to go directly to the airport where you picked up your pass.
Easy online purchase and activation
The easiest way to purchase a Universal Pass is online at universalorlando.com/travelpass or by calling (800) 711-8930. From there, you’ll be directed to select the type of pass you want:
- One-day admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and select live entertainment shows
- Seven consecutive days of unlimited visits to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
You can also add on park-to-park access for an additional fee of just $79 per person, per day ($119 for ages 3-9). Once you’ve purchased your pass, it will be emailed as an eTicket that’s good for entry into all three parks (Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Wet ‘n Wild Water Park).
Price match guarantee
We will match the price of any other travel pass. We will also match the price of any other UK online travel pass.
Exclusive 30-day trial for web users
If you are wondering how to get a universal travel pass, this is the place to be. So here’s what you need to know:
- Exclusive 30-day trial for web users
- Downloadable app available for iOS and Android users
a way to double your spending in the UK
The UK has a fair few public transport services that can be used by anyone. These include the bus, train, and tram networks as well as the London Underground (the Tube).
If you’re planning on visiting the UK, there are good deals on some of these travel passes available online. It will help you when planning your trip around England, Wales, and Scotland to know what they are and how they work before arriving in Britain.
With the introduction of the Universal Travel Pass, it’s never been easier to explore the UK. You can jump on a train in Edinburgh and end up in London or Cardiff without having to worry about paying extra fees or being limited by your ticket type. Combined with discounted fares on off-peak services and unlimited travel on weekends, this product is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a hassle-free way to see more of Britain without breaking the bank!
Also Read: What is a Universal Travel Pass?