Well, all educated programmers already know the fact that not all programming languages are built in the same way. All have different features and purposes.
C# programming is a type-safe object-oriented programming language. It enables developers to create powerful and secure.Net framework applications. We can develop Windows client apps, XML Web services, distributed components, and client-server applications by using C#. It comes with a very advanced code editor that makes code editing very simple and user-friendly.
C# is a multi-paradigm programming language. It contains a syntax that is extremely expressive. It was created and designed by Microsoft Corporation. Curly brackets are used in its syntax, which is comparable to C, C++, and Java. The application which is created with C# will run on the.Net framework. Many of the complexities of C++ have been removed, and many advanced capabilities such as null value types, enumerations, delegates, lambda expressions, and direct memory access have been added.
Pros and Cons: C#
- Microsoft assistance is available. Unlike Java, which was not helped by Oracle’s takeover, C# is growing, owing to Microsoft’s efforts.
- It is also one of the most promising languages to learn for beginners.
- Many openings for the post of C# programmer in any location;
- A huge community of programmers.
- Syntactic sugar is a construct that is used to make it simpler to create and comprehend code (particularly if the code is written by another programmer).
- X-platform with a bad GUI.
- C# is less versatile, as it is heavily reliant on the.NET Framework.
If you have the knowledge of JS, you can work as a front-end developer, a backend developer, or a full-stack developer.
- Do not require a compiler, as the web browser interprets it.
- It is less difficult to pick up than some other programming languages.
- Errors are easier to recognize and correct.
- JS is compatible with a variety of browsers and systems.
- It improves the site’s interactivity and attractiveness to visitors.
- Vulnerable to exploits (malicious code that takes advantage of software flaws);
- Some browsers and devices do not always support it;
- JS code chunks can be rather huge.
|Field Of Comparison
|It is designed by Microsoft.
|It is designed by Brendan Eich.
|Type-safe object-oriented language
|Limitation on Platform
|It is very flexible
|It is less flexible.
|It supports frontend
|JS supports both.
|It is less versatile.
|It is very versatile.
|It has concise syntax.
|It has complex syntax.
|Notepad, Notepad++, Sublime
|Hard to find a resource
|Easy to find JS developers.
- JS is a web-browser programming language. It is often known as New PHP. Although C# doesn’t have anything similar.
- JS do not provide the array data type, apart from this C# provides it.
- In JS, we use “function [function name]”, and “void [function name]” or other function types in C#.)