The clock strikes midnight and the ball drops in Times Square as thousands of people cheer, take pictures, and kiss their loved ones. In 2022, it’s likely that most people will be doing something similar—perhaps celebrating at home or at a party in their city—as they welcome in the new year and ring in the new decade. However, one group of revelers will be up to something much more exciting: creating secret messages for New Year’s Eve 2029.
1) Use Bullet Points
– Use a code word: Choose a word that you’ll use to signal the start of your message. This could be something like fireworks or countdown.
– Write in invisible ink: You can buy special pens that write in invisible ink, or you can make your own by mixing lemon juice and water. Write your message on a piece of paper, then let it dry. Then place it in a plastic bag and cover with heat from an iron or hair dryer until all of the writing is visible again lamborghini huracan rental dubai.
– Hide your message inside another object: If you’re worried about someone reading over your shoulder while you’re typing out your secret message, try taping it to the back of a photo or using some other creative hiding spot. It might take a little more time to create your hidden message this way, but it will definitely be worth it if you want to avoid any detection.
2) Add Pictures
If you’re looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate New Year’s Eve this year, why not try creating a secret message? Here are three ways to do it 1) Draw something meaningful that happened in your life with pen or pencil. 2) Write out one of your resolutions for the new year. 3) Write down something about yourself that nobody knows. Then fold up the paper so only what you wrote is visible and make sure nobody can see it when they open it. These messages can be posted on social media before midnight on December 31st to share with friends! You could also use them as notes for good luck on New Year’s Day lamborghini car rental dubai. You might even want to write a letter from your future self (to be opened 10 years from now) telling your past self how everything turned out – did all of your resolutions come true? Did you find love?
3) Provide Actionable Advice
- Get a whiteboard and write your message in big letters. Use a dry erase marker so you can easily erase the message when you’re done.
- Buy a bunch of small notepads and write your message on each one. Give them to your friends and family members and tell them to pass the note along to someone else when they’re done reading it.
- Write your message on a piece of paper and roll it up into a tube. Place the tube inside a larger, plastic baggie and tie off both ends with ribbon or string. That way, you’ll have a secret message that won’t be ruined by water or bugs!