Tubidy is a music streaming service platform based in Russia (Moscow), which started practicing online in February 2011. With its unique design, fantastic user-friendliness, and effective search engine, our website is becoming more and more popular among visitors of any age. So if you are looking for the best possible music experience online – look no further!
Tubidy MP3 is a free music streaming app for Android. It allows you to search and play your favorite music from YouTube and SoundCloud in just one place, even if the song isn’t actually present on Tubidy’s servers. You can also download songs for offline playback.
It has been around for a few years now, but it’s still one of the best apps for listening to music online.
Tubidy MP3 is a free music streaming app that lets you listen to all kinds of music from YouTube and SoundCloud. It has proven to be very popular with its users because it offers them an easy way to listen to their favorite songs without having to pay for anything at all. It comes with some great features as well, such as
- A wide variety of genres (only limited by what’s available on YouTube)
- Searching by lyrics or artist name
- The ability to add songs directly from the search results page (by tapping “Save” in the upper right corner)
- Free music downloads from YouTube and SoundCloud with high-quality audio
- Easy to use interface with powerful features
- Download up to 3 videos at once in 4K UHD, 1080p HD or 720p HD quality (MP3)
How to Download Music from Tubidy. com?
1) Open Tubidy.com in your browser or download it from Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your mobile phone
2) Search for the song or artist whose song/album you want to download
3) Click on the album cover or tap on the Download button next to it
4) Choose between 320kbps MP3 quality or 128kbps AAC quality depending upon how much space you want to save on your device
5) Wait for 5-10 seconds for downloading process to begin and then click on the Download button
6) Choose between saving it on your device or downloading it to your cloud storage provider like Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
7) Wait for another 5-10 seconds and then you will be able to play the song using any music player app of your choice
Tubidy’s music library is constantly updated with new songs. The library itself is managed by independent producers, who can upload their own tracks without prior registration and for free. There are always plenty of good different genres to choose from so that every user can find what he needs in the Tubidy database. Tubidy offers loads of possibilities for users to share and exchange their playlists with peers.