Sending Money can be a helpful way to pay someone back, but you may have wondered if there was another way to do it. If so, we’ve good news: PayPal has added eCheck as a payment option in the United States since December 2018. An eCheck is a type of electronic payment that allows you to send money from your bank account without any fees—which makes it much more cost-effective than sending or receiving an ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfer or wire transfer. You can use this feature through your PayPal account at no extra cost!
What is an eCheck on PayPal?
An eCheck is a payment method that allows you to send money from your bank account to another person’s PayPal account (Verified Paypal Account for Sale). You can use an eCheck to pay for goods or services or even to send money to a friend or family member.
When you add an eCheck as a funding source, your account’s cash balance will be reduced, and the amount will be transferred into the recipient’s bank account within one business day. It may take two business days if both banks are located in different countries (or states).
How to create and send an eCheck on PayPal
If you want to create and send an eCheck on PayPal, follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the “Send” button.
- Enter the amount you want to send and select “eCheck” as the payment method.
- Enter your bank account and routing numbers (you can get this information from your bank). If you don’t have this information, contact customer service for help at 1-888-221-1161 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Review your transaction details and click “Continue.”
- Confirm everything is correct by rereading everything in the confirmation box, making sure there are no errors or typos before clicking “Send Payment.”
How to know if a payment you’ve made with an eCheck has cleared or not
Once your eCheck has been submitted and approved, PayPal will email you a confirmation. You can also check the status of your eCheck by going to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ebay-checkout?locale.x=en_US.
This page will show you the amount sent and when it should be available for withdrawal from your bank account. If the funds have yet to be received within three business days (or sooner), contact your bank to determine the cause of the delay in receiving funds back into your account.
Learn how to use the eCheck feature, which allows you to send money from your bank account without fees.
eCheck is a way to send money from your bank account, but it’s not the same as a bank transfer. When you use eCheck, you won’t pay any fees, and PayPal (Verified Paypal Account for Sale) will process your payment instantly.
eCheck is free and easy to use—follow these steps:
- Sign in to PayPal on your computer or mobile device
- Click Send Money, then choose eCheck (from your Bank Account) as the payment method
- Enter your friend or family member’s email address or phone number in the To field; enter their full name in the optional From field if you want them to see who sent them money 4. Enter how much money you want to send; choose USD (U.S Dollars) or EURO currency depending on where they live 5., 6., 7., 8., 9. (etc.).
We hope this article has helped you understand what an eCheck on PayPal (Verified Paypal Account for Sale) is and how to use it. This feature is great for anyone who wants to send money online without paying fees, but it can be a little complicated initially. If you have any questions about using eChecks or want tips from experts in the field, contact us today! We’re always happy to help people learn more about their finances and make smart decisions about where their money goes every month.
read more https://sevenarticle.com/