What is a GST Suvidha Center?
GST Licensed GST Suvidha Kendra Provider is an authorized Kendra / center for GST filings and returns. An authorized Suvidha Kendra / Center has been set up by MasterGST, which is a GSP.
What is the procedure for opening the GST Suvidha Center office?
Click here to register as a Suvidha Kendra with MasterGST – a licensed GSP – to become a GST Suvidha provider in your city. You will be contacted by a member of the MasterGST Sales team who will assist you with the remainder of the process and provide you with Suvidha Kendra for the qualified agents.
What are the prerequisites to open a GST Suvidha Center?
- A pair of laptops or two personal computers
- A dedicated area of 100 square feet for GST filing with a minimum of 4 Mbps internet speed and a printer
- GST expertise is required.
- Two clerks with some accounting knowledge and a good typing speed are needed.
- What are the advantages of using a GST Suvidha Kendra?
- Suvidha Kendra is going to be your own little shop.
- All of your GST-related services should be available at your Suvidha Kendra.
- You can make up to Rs. 1,00,000.
- Additional services like PAN Card, GST Registration, DTH Recharge, and so on can also be enabled.
What kind of help will Suvidha Kendra receive?
The MasterGST Tech Team provides on-site assistance during regular business hours.
Marketing Support Route the Customers to our nearest Suvidha Centers
GST’s Function Service Provider for Suvidha
SMEs, large corporations, and microbusinesses, to name a few types of taxpaying entities, all require different kinds of infrastructure. The GSPs offer the following services to taxpayers in order to help them comply with the GST regulations:
facilitate uploading of invoice data including B2B and large value B2C help upload GSTR 1 return having outward supply data* provide the facility of downloading data related to inward supplies in the form of draft GSTR 2** allow matching of purchase register with draft GSTR 2 downloaded from the GST portal*** help in maintaining individual business ledgers including sales and purchases ledger allow integration of accounting packages or ERP software with GST system converting purchase or sales register data of the taxpayer in GST compliant format.