Twin Gear Juicer Vs. Masticating Juicer. Head to our site and see the detailed comparison to choose the best juicer.
Do you know that an auger matters greatly in a triturating and a masticating juicer? The gear determines how efficiently the juicer can chew the ingredients and produce high-yield juice. Therefore, two types of augers are designed for juicers. Ideally, most juicers are equipped with single augers, but now, with advancements in technology, twin augers are used in the juicers for extra yield. But are these augers worth it? If yes, then how are they different from the masticating juicers?
These are some essential questions that everyone needs to bear in mind before buying any cold press juicer. So, to answer these questions, this article contains a detailed comparison between twin gear and masticating juicers. Let’s have a look at the terms first!
What are twin-gear juicers?
Twin gear juicers, also known as triturating juicers, are designed with doubled augers to extract maximum juice from the fruits and vegetables. Unlike masticating juicer, the twin-gear juicer assures maximum nutrients and enzymes in the juice with zero oxidation. It means that the juice produced through twin gear is nutritious and can be easily stored for longer.
Benefits of twin gear juicer
Now that you know about the twin gear juicers, let’s see what makes them ideal juicer for celery.
- The twin-gear juicer produces high-yield juice extraction that can be stored longer.
- This juicer is excellent for green veggies like wheatgrass and celery.
- It is the quietest juicer of all.
- With unlimited features, the juicer is versatile and can be used for many purposes.
- The juicer offers more excellent juice extraction than other juicers.
Cons of the twin gear juicer
- The twin-gear juicer is not a budget-friendly item.
Some best twin-gear juicers
- Angel Juicer 8500 Twin Gear
- Angel Juicer 7500 Twin Gear
- Angel Juicer 7500 Twin Gear
- Tribest Greenstar Elite GSE5300 Twin Gear Juicer
- Tribest Greenstar Elite GSE-5000 Twin Gear Juice Extractor
What is masticating juicer?
Masticating juicers, also known as cold press / slow juicers, are called single auger juicers. It’s because the juicers come with a single gear that slowly chews the fruits and vegetables to extract the juice. In a single auger, the juice is collected in the container. However, the pulp is collected at the tip of the gear. However, these juicers are higher than centrifugal juicers like power xl juicer. Compared to single and twin gear, these juicers have lower juice yield than the twin gear juicers.
Benefits of the masticating juicer
- These juicers offer high juice yield extraction from any vegetables.
- These juicers are more durable than other juicers.
- The item is cost-effective and comes in different models.
Cons of the masticating juicer
- The juice yield is less than the twin-gear juicers.
- It is slightly louder as compared to the twin-gear juicer.
- It causes slight oxidation in contrast with the twin-gear juicer.
Some best masticating juicers
- Omega MM900HDS Celery Juicer
- Ninja Cold Press Juicer Pro
- Tribest Solostar 4 Masticating Juicer
- Omega NC1000HDS Premium Juicer
Twin gear juicer vs masticating juicer comparison
As you have a clear idea about both juicers, it’s time to decide which is ideal juicer for celery. Here different comparisons are made to give you a clear idea about the best juicer among them.
|Twin gear juicer
|The masticating juicer extracts juice from any fruits and vegetables under low RPM to offer pulp-free juice,
|The twin-gear juicer works with double augers to extract extra juice from the veggies by chewing them efficiently.
|They can produce high-yield juice from hard and dry fruits and leafy green veggies.
|The twin gear can extract juice from any ingredients, including dry fruits, nuts, greens, and wheatgrass.
|The speed of the masticating juicer is 40 – 100 rpm.
|The speed of the twin-gear juicer is 80 – 100 rpm.
|Offers zero oxidation while juicing extraction.
|It also ensures less oxidation and more nutritious juice than masticating juicers.
|12 – 20 lbs
|20 – 30 lbs
|This juicer costs $200 – $1500.
|With unlimited features, the triturating juicer costs $400 – $2000.
Which one is the best juicer – the verdict
Ideally, both juicers are ideal juicers for celery, but when it comes to juice yield and user-friendly juice extraction, twin-gear juicers are the finest option. This juicer comes with anti-oxidized technology and twin gear that produces extra pressure to extract more juice. With this technology, you will have more juice that is fresh, healthy and rich in nutrients due to zero oxidation. So, if you have decided to get a triturating juicer, choose one of the top juicers mentioned above.