Recipe for Sweet Potato Casserole Winter Recipes for the Holidays
Looking for some new recipes to try out during the holiday season? These easy-to-make dishes are sure to impress everyone on your list! Recipe for Sweet Potato Casserole
Winters means different things in different parts of the world. In the United States, we think of cold weather, snow, and Christmas. But in other places around the globe, winter is a time of celebration, feasting, and family gatherings. This article will give you some ideas for delicious winter meals that will warm your heart and fill your belly.
Try this Recipe For Loss weight
Pumpkin Pie Muffins. Recipe for Sweet Potato Casserole
If you love pumpkin pie, then these muffins are perfect for you! They are made with real pumpkin puree, so they taste just as good as any homemade version. You can also make them gluten-free by using a gluten-free flour mix instead of regular flour.
These muffins are moist and delicious, and they’re easy to make too. Just combine the dry ingredients in one bowl, and add the wet ingredients to another. Mix everything together until well combined, and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. The result? A fluffy, light, and tender muffin that tastes just like pumpkin pie.
If you want to get creative with your holiday baking, try making these muffins instead of pumpkin pies. You won’t be disappointed.
2 dozen muffins
Ingredients required for Pumpkin Pie Muffins:
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 (30-ounce) can of pumpkin pie filling (such as Libby’s®)
- 3 cups white sugar, or more to taste
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 4 large eggs
How to prepare Pumpkin Pie Muffins:
- Firstly we have to preheat our oven to 166 degrees C.
- Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray or melted butter.
- Then take a large bowl and mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt and mix it well till well combined.
- Take another bowl and add pumpkin pie filling, sugar, oil, water, and beaten eggs and mix it well tills well combined.
- Now add flour mixture into pumpkin mixture till it is mixed well.
- Then fill muffin cups with batter and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool before serving!
Total Fat 6g7%Saturated Fat 1g5%Cholesterol 31mg10%Sodium 336mg15%Total Carbohydrate 46g17%Dietary Fiber 4g15%Total Sugars 25gProtein 3gVitamin C 1mg7%Calcium 24mg2%Iron 1mg7%Potassium 102mg2%
Preparation method for making tortilla:
- To make a tortilla, first mix together the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder) with water until well combined.
- Then add the wet ingredients (milk, eggs, oil).
- Mix everything together until smooth. You should end up with a thick batter. If not, add more milk or egg.
- Let the batter rest for at least 15 minutes before cooking. Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Pour some oil into the pan and wait until it starts smoking. Add half of the batter to the hot pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip the tortilla and cook for another minute. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other side. Serve warm.
When I was growing up, I remember watching my mom make tortillas. She would take a piece of paper towel and fold it in half. Then, she would place the folded paper towel inside a bowl. Next, she would put a few drops of vegetable oil inside the bowl. Finally, she would sprinkle some salt on top of the oil. She would then shake the bowl vigorously to distribute the oil evenly throughout the paper towel.
Read here for more – healthy recipes for weight loss