|PA6 (Nylon 6)
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Supplier Database Availability
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Request for Real Time Polycaprolactam Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/pa6-nylon-6-price-trends/pricerequest
Polycaprolactam is another name for Nylon 6. The chemical formula for polycaprolactam is (C6H11NO)n.
It is used in engineering plastics and packaging because of its remarkable properties, including great tensile strength, exceptional resistance to abrasion, improved flexibility, and high significant shineen. The melting point of polycaprolactam is 218.3 °C (493 K), and its autoignition temperature is 434 °C (813 °F; 707 K).
It is a polyamide that is semicrystalline. Using caprolactam as a monomer in a polymerization process results in the production of polycaprolactam.
The leading exporters in the market of polycaprolactam are the United States, Germany, Italy, China, and the Netherlands.
Key Details About the Polycaprolactam Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Polycaprolactam price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Polycaprolactam Price Trend, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Polycaprolactam Price Trend:
It is extensively used in root canal fillings and dental splints. It has the same handling qualities as gutta-percha and performs similarly.
Moreover, polycaprolactam is used in carpets, tyre cords, clothing, lingerie, and upholstery, as well as seat belts, parachutes, ropes, and industrial cables.
In addition, it is used in the production of extruded parts, injection and blow moulded products, engineering materials, and many more.
Key Market Players:
- BASF SE
- Koninklijke DSM N.V
- Ter Hell Plastic GmbH
- Formosa Group
- Radici Partecipazioni SpA
- Rabigh Refining and Petrochemical Co SJSC or Petro Rabigh
- Lanxess AG
- Evonik Industries AG
News and Events:
- July 20, 2022: The first demonstration-scale nylon-6 production runs were recently finished by sustainability pioneer Genomatica (Geno) and longtime collaborator Aquafil. Manufacturers will be able to satisfy consumer demand for green everyday items like apparel, automobile components, and carpets with the aid of the material. The 22 billion USD nylon market will undergo a transformation. Geno and Aquafil have produced the first several tonnes of plant-based caprolactam, the building block of nylon-6 converted it to nylon-6 polymer, and are currently converting it for testing in nylon applications, such as yarns for textile and carpet and engineering plastics. These pre-commercial quantities come from demonstration production taking place in Europe.
- Polyalphaolefin (PAO) Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/pao-price-trends
- Polyaluminium Chloride Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/polyaluminium-chloride-price-trends
- Polybutylene Succinate Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/polybutylene-succinate-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team tracks the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA