The latest report titled methyl ethyl ketone production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Methyl Ethyl Ketone.
|Product Name||Methyl Ethyl Ketone|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Methyl Ethyl Ketone production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Methyl Ethyl Ketone Production Process:
1. Methyl Ethyl Ketone Production From Secondary Butanol: This report includes a detailed cost evaluation of methyl ethyl ketone from secondary butanol. FirstlyAt first, butylene is hydrated in the presence of an H2SO4 solution at a temperature of 250 °C. The butyl alcohol that is produced as a result of this reaction goes through dehydrogenation in order to form methyl ethyl ketone.
2. Methyl Ethyl Ketone Production From n-Butane: This report comprises the detailed price evaluation of methyl ethyl ketone production from n-butane. Methyl ethyl ketone is produced by oxidising the n-butane solution in the presence of catalysts like palladium and cupric chlorides.
Methyl Ethyl Ketone (C4H8O or CH3CH3COCH2CH3) is a clear organic liquid chemical substance with a pungent odour. It contains a carbonyl group that is non-reactive. It is combustible, and toxic upon contact with eyes, skin, or consumption. It has a flash point of 20 °F. It doesn’t react with water or other standard materials and has vapours heavier than air.
Methyl ethyl ketone has many applications across various industries which is driving the market’s growth. Its main application is as a solvent for manufacturing synthetic rubber, paraffin wax, along with other chemical commodities. As a solvent it is employed in chemical production as well as for petroleum wax production which is boosting the market demand. Also, its other uses include as a solvent for lacquers, adhesives, rubber and rubber cement, in cleaning solutions, degreasing, paints, as a carrier and catalyst, printing inks, varnishes, cleaning materials to be electroplated, wood stains and paint removers. Hence, owing to all the following uses of the chemical compound its demand is proliferating furthering the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Methyl Ethyl Ketone Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Methyl Ethyl Ketone market?
• What are the various processes used for Methyl Ethyl Ketone production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Methyl Ethyl Ketone?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Methyl Ethyl Ketone?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Methyl Ethyl Ketone?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Methyl Ethyl Ketone?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Methyl Ethyl Ketone production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Methyl Ethyl Ketone production?
• What is the time frame for Methyl Ethyl Ketone plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Methyl Ethyl Ketone?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Lipase Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/lipase
- Methionine Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methionine
- Methyl Acrylate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-acrylate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA