Reading the Holy Quran has of the highest religious significance in Islam. All Muslim individuals try their best to read the complete verses of the Quran and feel their closeness to the Mighty Allah.
Especially in the holy month of Ramadan, Islamic individuals try their best to finish reading the complete Quran in a matter of 30 days only.
However, that might not be possible if you have a busy schedule at the workplace or doing some other tasks. Still, you have an option to finish the all Quran in a month by listening to its recitations directly from the Muslim Po App downloaded for free on your smartphone.
Using an application is a newfound way to listen to the Holy verses of the Quran on a daily basis and experience your closeness to Allah.
Apart from that, there are several tips and tricks you need to follow to plan your schedule, set your mental ability, and physical self to read the Quran.
Over here in this blog, we will share important information to recite and finish the whole Quran in 30 days of Ramadan and continue the practice afterward.
How to Prepare yourself for Reciting or Reading Quran?
First of all, you need to follow certain etiquette or what says in Arabic like, “Adab”, which includes the following few key points.
* Prepare yourself for Wudu or Ablution.
* Dress appropriately in traditional or not-so-fancy attire.
* Begin your recitation of the reading of the Quran with Ta’awwudz and follow by saying Basmalah.
It is a matter of great importance that you should be in a clear state of mind while listening, reciting, or reading the verses of the Quran from the application. Dressing appropriately with the right spiritual intention and keeping all worries behind allows you to feel your connection with Allah.
Adopt this Strategy for Reciting or Reading Quran
Although, there is no particular way to start reading the Quran during your busy schedule. Still, there are few recitation and reading guidelines available based on which you can start understanding the verses of the Holy book from the Muslim Pro application itself.
To better finish reading, reciting, or listening to the full Quran in 30 days, do the following things:
* Read 1 Juz per day and for the next 1 month on a regular basis.
* Read 4 pages a day after each Fardhu i.e., the obligatory prayer.
* Read 4 pages a day, 2 before each Fardhy prayer and 2 more after.
* Read 5 pages in the morning, 5 pages at noon, 5 pages in the afternoon, and 5 pages at night.
* Read 10 pages in the morning and 10 pages in the evening.
* Recite the complete Quran collectively in the company of near and dear ones around.
* If you are 5 members together, then each member should take 6 Juz each to complete recitation in 30 days.
* If you are 10 members together, then each member should take 3 Juz each to complete recitation in 30 days.
* If you are 15 members together, then each member should take 2 Juz each to complete recitation in 30 days.
If you are 30 members together, then each member should take 1 Juz each to complete recitation in 30 days.
Helpful Tips to Finish Reciting or Reading Quran in 30 days
* Organize your Schedule: First of all, have this clear intention of finishing reciting or reading the full Quran in the next 30 days. Based on that, plan your schedule accordingly. Since reading directly from the book is a bit difficult due to prior commitments at the workplace. Thus, you can listen to recitations of the mobile app to maintain consistency not just for a month but days after that also.
* Read the Translation: There is a total of 604 pages in the Quran, and it might be difficult for many to understand the true meaning of each verse. Therefore, the best advice is to read or listen to the translation in your preferred choice of language. Again, the Muslim pro application provides this translated listening verses feature for a better understanding.
* Find a Quran Recitation Partner: Accompany yourself with a buddy or a partner to start listening or reciting the Quran with you. It will provide you with a sense of motivation and a target to build up. You can together do the salah, listen to the spiritual versus, and do more to finish reading in 30 days.
* Remember the Reward of Reading: Just remember the fact that your struggle and good intention are visible in the eyes of Allah. So, when you recite or read the sacred verses of Allah, you belong entirely to Him. It will have the greatest reward in the life to acquire His blessing after reading the Holy Quran on a daily basis.
Plan your schedule, make up your mind, and have a clear understanding to finish reading or reciting Quran in 30 days. Make the most out of feature-rich and interactive Muslim pro application to feel your bonding with Allah and continue the practice of reading the Quran daily.