Bharti Airtel is one of India’s leading telecom companies. The telecommunications firm has a large presence in the Country. In the country, the organization provides reliable customer service as well as stable 4G networks. While the majority of you have undoubtedly memorized their phone numbers, you may have forgotten them in some circumstances. It could be a secondary phone number you only use occasionally or a new cell number you just got. Whatever the reason, there is a simple solution if you find yourself in this scenario.
How to know your airtel number? The quickest technique to check your mobile number is to make use of USSD codes. A collection of useful USSD codes is provided below.
Airtel provides a variety of options for quickly determining your phone number. If you have internet connectivity, you can use the Airtel Thanks app to look for the phone number. You can also use USSD codes, which simply entail calling a certain code.
When you require information from your handset, SIM card, or cellular/mobile network, USSD codes come in handy. These numbers might be important for system authentication, such as when checking the IMEI number on an Android phone. You’ll need to dial a particular USSD code to do so. You will learn about some of the most useful Airtel number check codes in this article. Look into:
Method 1: How to Check an Airtel Number
USSD codes are the most convenient way for airtel mobile numbers to check your mobile number. To find the phone number, follow the methods outlined below:
* The first step is to put your SIM card into your phone.
* Because the code will not function on deactivated SIMs, you must first activate your Airtel SIM code before proceeding.
* Open the dialer app you use to make calls now.
* Enter the following USSD code: *282# Select the call option.
* This will now display a message on your screen with your existing SIM’s mobile number.
*121*1# is another USSD code for this.
The only difference between this code and the previous one is that if you click OK, it will show you a message with a special deal before sending you another message with your Airtel mobile number.
From the Google Play store, all airtel customers can download and install the “my airtel app.” This app displays information about their Airtel number, such as the presently active data plan, data balance, caller tunes, active services, plan activation and expiration dates, etc. It is also possible to check one’s phone number using this app.
USSD Codes for Everyone
- IMEI Number of Android => *#06#
- GPS System Test => *#*#1472365#*#*
- Service For Google Talk => *#*#1472365#*#*
- Reset Factory Date => *#*#8255#*#*
- Current Firmware of SmartPhone => *#*#7780#*#*
- Main Service Menu => *#*#197328640#*#*
- General Information And Battery Info => *#*#4636#*#*
- Power Button Change => *#*#7594#*#*
- Testing Mode => *#0*#
- Single Status Service Mode => *#0011#
Method 4: Verify your Airtel phone number
Go to the MyAirtel App’s home page. You’ll learn your Airtel number, SIM plan, data balance, and other details.