What is Business Intelligence & Business Intelligence Course Scope
Business Intelligence (BI) is a set of tools and software that helps a business organization convert data into actionable insights for smart decisions. Business Intelligence uses data analysis, data visualization, and data mining to make improved business decisions and remove inefficiencies. Business Intelligence (BI) Course equips a candidate with the necessary skills for business data analysis to build dashboards, reports, and charts that will determine the exact status of the business. Business Intelligence helps an organization to make informed decisions for deriving valuable insights, understanding market trends, and driving revenue.
Business Intelligence course
Business Intelligence course is extremely relevant in today’s times where all companies are competing for better market performance and customer satisfaction. BI Course also helps in identifying the latest market trends and making timely predictions. Business Intelligence is one of the top trending courses in recent times along with Data Science Course and Cloud Computing Course. Candidates who complete the Business Intelligence course successfully, gain knowledge and skills for accurate business analysis and planning. They also become eligible for a wide range of job opportunities with good paycheques.
Business Intelligence course has gained importance as the goal of every organization is to increase operational efficiency and optimize customer satisfaction. BI course teaches the concepts of faster reporting and accurate decision making thus giving a competitive edge to the companies. Business Intelligence tools help in the analysis and visualization of siloed customer data for faster decision making and accurate forecasting. With a Business Intelligence course, candidates can gain the necessary knowledge and skills for accurate decision-making across different business sectors.
Top Business Intelligence Courses and Certifications
- Microsoft Power BI- Business Intelligence for Beginners
- Microsoft Power BI Certification- DA 100 exam preparation
- Learn Microsoft Power BI for Data Science
- Data Storytelling and Data visualization
- Machine Learning for BI
- SQL for Business Analysis: Beginner MySQL Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence- Concepts, tools, and applications
Executive Business Intelligence courses (BI)
- PG Certification in Business Analysis and Product Management
- Business Intelligence Masters Program
- Business Analyst’s Master’s course
- Microsoft Power BI Certification Training course
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Certification Training
- Business Analytics Online course program
- BI Reporting Tools Training
Checklist of Business Intelligence course syllabus
- Overview of Business Intelligence concepts
- Architecture and process of BI
- Data processing
- Big Data and Cloud
- Understanding data
- Self-service BI
- Refreshing Power BI Service data
- Dashboards in minutes
- Interacting with your Dashboards
- Getting and transforming data with Power BI Desktop
- Modeling with Power BI
- Power BI Service Visualization tools
- Power BI and Excel
Eligibility criteria for Business Intelligence course
- Candidates must complete their Graduation from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates having Maths and Statistics as the compulsory subjects will be preferred.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks at the Graduation level
Job roles of Business Intelligence course
- BI Analyst
- BI Developer
- BI Administrator
- BI Consultant
- BI Manager
- BI Project Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Management Analyst
- BI Architect
- Data Analyst
- Power BI Semantic Model Developer
- SQL Server Power BI Developer
Business Intelligence course salaries:
The average starting salary of a Business Intelligence Developer in India is INR 2,00,000. A BI Developer with a few years of experience can earn up to INR 4,45,000 per annum.
Given below are the Power BI Developer salaries in India:
- Accenture- INR 6.6 Lakhs per annum.
- Wipro- INR 5.6 Lakhs per annum
- Tech Mahindra- INR 5.5 Lakhs per annum.
- Cognizant- INR 6.2 Lakhs per annum
- Capgemini- INR 6.4 Lakhs per annum.
- Mindtree- INR 6 Lakhs per annum.
Top hiring companies for Business Intelligence Course:
- ICICI Bank
- HCL Technologies
- Accenture Consulting
- Mu Sigma
- Axis Bank
- Tata IQ
- J P Morgan Chase