Custom Pizza Boxes are a cornerstone of the pizza business. They allow customers to carry their delicious pizzas home and safely store them until they’re ready to eat. When building your pizza box design, there are many things to consider. Here are our top three tips for building custom pizza boxes:
Pizza Packaging Boxes Should Be Able To Go In The Microwave And The Oven
You don’t have to settle for a pizza box that can only go in one of those places. You can build your Pizza Packaging Boxes out of cardboard or foam board, and they can be just as sturdy as any commercial version.
When you’re building your custom boxes, keep these things in mind:
- Use recycled materials
- Choose a sturdy base material like cardboard or foam board
- Make sure your box is designed so that it doesn’t get too hot on the bottom when it’s used for cooking or warming food.
Use a pizza box that will hold up to delivery abuse
If you’re a pizza delivery driver, you know that your pizza box has to be able to take a beating.
But what if it could take even more than that?
Custom pizza boxes are as rigid as they come. With innovative design and high-quality materials, you can rest assured that your pizza will arrive in pristine condition.
These boxes look like any other from the outside, but on the inside, they’re an entirely different story. Use a special lining material that absorbs moisture and prevents leakage while still allowing the box to breathe and stay cool. So even if your customer orders a super-saucy pizza, it won’t soak through and ruin their meal when it gets there!
And because cleanliness is important when it comes to food delivery, add an antimicrobial coating on the inside of boxes (except for those used for cheese pizzas). This helps prevent any bacteria from growing during transit so that you can deliver the best possible experience for your customers every time.
Get The Right Size For Your Customized Pizza Boxes
Customized Pizza Boxes are one of the most important pieces of packaging in the pizza business. They serve as a protective barrier between your delicious pizza and the other things in your delivery vehicle, keeping your pizza safe from bumps and bruises.
But how do you know which pizza box is right for you? Here are some tips on choosing the best pizza box for your business:
- Consider how much space is available in your delivery vehicle. You may find that an extra-large box doesn’t fit your car or van!
- Consider how many pizzas you’ll be delivering at once. If it’s just one or two, smaller boxes will probably work just fine, but if you need to deliver more than that at once, extra-large boxes may be your best bet—but keep in mind that they’re also harder to carry around on foot!
- Think about what kind of pizza slices you’re making (or buying). If you’re making rectangular slices, it may make sense to use a rectangular box; if you’re making square or circular slices, consider using a square or circular box instead! You can also try cutting out little windows into the front of your boxes.
Get Benefit from Us
We know that you have many options when it comes to pizza boxes, but we think you should consider one of ours.
Pioneer Custom Boxes offer custom boxes in all sizes to get the perfect fit for your pizza and your needs. We know that sometimes it’s not just about getting your pizza delivered safely. Sometimes it’s about having a fun party or sharing a delicious meal with friends and family. We make sure that every box is made to the highest standards and will stand up to even the most demanding conditions.
We also offer free shipping on all orders! So if you’re ever looking for a great deal on Custom Printed Pizza Boxes, look no further than us!