Trust Only Experts for Hair Surgery
Hair is the best asset that one possesses. So, anything that you want to do with your hair must be done under expert supervisions. If not, there can be severe threats to your hair. As it is, hairs are prone to dust and pollution mostly than any other part so they are damaged easily. So, one must follow ways in which they can protect their hair without further damaging them.
For unmanageable fall of hair or severe receding hairlines, the best solution is hair transplant. It is best to get your hair transplant done from trustworthy clinics and experts. Hair transplant in Delhi has progressed in a steady way in the last few years. So, you can always seek help from them.
Hair transplant has become the new craze as there are no side effects associated with it and the results are miraculous. Although one needs to manage transplanted hair with much more care but they look gorgeous and provides you with confidence that your baldness had snatched from you.
Listed below are certain things that you should know before you plan to transplant your hairs:
- The transplanted hairs also fall like your natural hairs within two to four weeks of your transplantation. Thereafter the roots start sprouting natural hairs and continue so for the lifelong period.
- If the transplantation is done after a local anesthesia before your surgery, it makes the surgery painless and also you can go back home the same day.
- You need to take great care of your transplanted hair, more than you usually did to your natural hair. It is always advisable to follow your doctor’s advice and follow the prescription minutely.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE TRANSPLANTING YOUR HAIR:
There are two distinct ways of hair transplantation. They are
- FUT – Follicular unit transplantation
- FUE – Follicular unit extraction
FOLLICULAR UNIT TRANSPLANTATION
It is the strip method of transplanting the hair. In this technique, a strip of skin or hair is extracted from the back of the head and is planted into the grafts in the receptor section.
As the square grafts are transplanted in the round holes of the receptor area, excessive scarring occurs in both the donor and the receptor area. This method gives rise to scar tissues.
Since some of the grafts tend to fall out in this technique, only 70-95% of hair retention is possible.
• In fewer setting, a larger area of baldness can be covered.
• This technique provides lesser resection rate for better results.
FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION
FUE technique is a modern technique that extracts the entire hair follicles from the donor area in order to transplant them in the receptor area. This method provides better hair retention of about 90-96%.
• The patients do not have any stitches and no cuts occur.
• There is no linear scar and the recovery is faster as compared to the other method.
STEPS THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW BEFORE TRANSPLANTATION:
At the beginning before the surgery takes the hair follicles are taken away from the back of the head and then are relocated in the bald areas.
- Trimming of donor area:
The donor area from where the hair follicles are taken must be trimmed.
- Preparing donor area:
Once the donor area is trimmed then the area is provided with local anesthesia.
- Tissue removed and sutured:
The tissues from donor area are taken away after the anesthesia. These tissues contain hair follicles that are bald resistant. After this process, the donor area is sutured.
- Hair over sutured area:
The sutures in the donor area are then hidden from the patient’s hairs that are neatly combed over the place. These sutures are generally removed after ten days of hair plantation.
- Tissues trimmed into follicular unit grafts:
The surgical technicians next take the help of microscopes to take a close look of the donor tissues to dissent and prepare the follicular unit hair grafts.
- Preparation of recipient area:
After the anesthesia is given to the patient the balding area or the recipient area is prepared for the surgical process. In this place no trimming or hair removal is necessary.
- Incisions created:
The follicular unit grafts are then placed in the tiny incisions that are created in an irregular pattern in the bald or the recipient area.
- Grafts according to densities:
The grafts that are small say one or two are places in the front of the hairline while three and four, which are denser than one and two are placed at the back of the scalp.
After the hair transplantation surgery is over tiny incisions would be seen in the patient's operated area. These incision marks generally disappear and the redness in the recipient area vanishes within a few days time.